4 Best Tips While Preparation for bank exams
In this article we are providing 4 best tips on how to prepare for the various banking examinations. Let’s first understand the common areas of preparation that you need to cover.
- English language Section – In this section you have to focus specifically on four things : Vocabulary, grammar, English usage and last but most important is reading. Reading comprehension plus vocabulary are generally interlinked as synonyms plus antonyms asked in the exam are from the passage itself.
- Numerical ability/ quantitative aptitude Section– By means of in quantitative, the most important aspects are arithmetic plus data interpretation. The questions based on simplification plus numerical series also have significant weightage. Besides that, menstruation too accounts for a couple of questions.
- Reasoning ability Section – Mathematical inequalities, syllogisms, seating arrangement,Puzzle test, blood relations, coding-decoding plus input-output are the key topics in this area. However, logical reasoning questions such as: Statement-assumption, statement-argument, statement-course of action plus statement-conclusion must not be neglected as well.
- Computer knowledge – To comprehensively cover all the questions from this area you should study keyboard shortcuts ,software packages plus usage ,cyber security plus security tools, abbreviations plus acronyms ,networking fundamentals, history of computers plus programming languages ,internet knowledge plus protocols,basic computer terminology,computer hardware.
- Banking or financial awareness Section – Syllabus of this area generally seems uncertain to most candidates.However, preparing yourself to handle questions based on the topics will be of maximum benefit.